Presque Isle Division presented by Sheetz
Welcome to the 2014 GLLS Presque Isle Division.
Sign up online by clicking the Register Team link on the right side of this page
download a registration form and mail to:
8270 Waco Lane
Powell, OH 43065
Thanks to our sponsors.
- Werkbot Studios designed and built the custom website for the Great Lakes Largemouth Series. If you like what you see, give them a call for your web development needs.
- Ferralli Studios printed our custom banners for the weigh-in this year. Thanks Joe!
- The PSU division of SeaGrant is coming to a few events this summer and providing free boatwashing!
- Charles Waldorf will be taking professional outdoor photography at Presque Isle during one of our tournaments.
- The scale for weigh-in has been generously donated to the Presque Isle division by the Edinboro Hotel Bar. Thanks Pat!
The ramp we will be using for this Division is the Marina Ramp in the heart of Presque Isle (ramp marked with arrow). All accessible waters under the guidelines of the Tournament Rules will be open. Presque Isle is State Park and we must insist that all tournament participants adhere to posted rules concerning no-wake zones and electric-only motor areas.
- Registration times for tournaments posted below. Numbered launch will take place at safe light.
June 29th, July 20th, August 10th: Check in begins at 5:00 am
August 24th, September 7th: Check in begins at 5:30 am
September 21st: Check in begins at 6:00 am
- All boats must return to check-in by 3pm and public weigh-in of catch will begin shortely thereafter.
- This is a team event with up to 2 anglers per boat. Combine your best 4 fish.
- Weigh in is limited to Largemouth Bass only, must measure 15 inches or greater.
- Tournament waters include all legally fishable waters of Lake Erie and Presque Isle Bay.
- Fish any 4 events at any of the tournament locations (Presque Isle, Mentor Lagoons, Central, Toledo) and qualify for the Championship.
- The $5,000 2-day Championship event will be held in West Harbor, OH.
For more information contact tournament director:
Aaron Gast call or text (814) 314-9847 Send Email
View Full Rules and Regulations Page
Don't forget to check out the new incentives page to learn how your team can win more money!
|Tournament Date||Registration Link|